Tender ManagerDate:2018-7-8 End: 2018-10-30
BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles of which Electric Buses are the most important product. The E-Buses are mainly sold to large parties such as municipalities, airports and public transport companies through a tender. As Tender Manager you are responsible for the complete process of complex tenders that are of strategic importance to BYD. In order to win the tenders it is crucial that you are able to distinguish yourself from the other bidders, whilst complying with the regulations and specific requirements. Hence BYD is looking for a focused, accurate ánd creative Tender Manager to join its team.
Your activities include
• Reading and analyzing the tenders: analysis of opportunities and risks and design of the tender strategy;
• Interpretation of the tenders together with related internal departments including but not limited to R&D, After Sales, Finance and Legal;
• Formulating a quotation strategy together with the sales department;
• Proposing the right advice and best practices;
• Drawing up a tender plan and preparing the tender documents;
• Monitoring progress (in terms of time, quality, capacity, organization, opportunities, risks and scope);
• Guiding and supporting the presentation / defense process;
• Maintaining contacts with the contracting authority, various internal departments within BYD and with possible subcontractors and tender partners outside the organization;
• The preparation and submission of offer documents and further communication with the contracting authority.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Law or Economics, or the equivalent experience in a related specialized field; or a Master's degree;
• 2 - 4 years relevant successful work experience in the field of tenders, proposals or project management. Electric Bus related work experience is considered an asset;
• You are result-oriented, independent, enterprising, accurate and analytically strong; you have a helicopter view without losing sight of the details;
• You have excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing;
• You move smoothly within a complex, multicultural organization and you have strong influencing skills and advice skills;
• You are stress resistant, flexible (no 9-to-5 mentality) and pro-active.
You can submit your application by sending an English résumé and cover letter. For more information please contact Kristel Ceusters by e-mail: email@example.com