R&D Engineer (Electrical Designer)Date:2019-01-19 End: 2019-03-31
LLocation: London, United Kingdom
BYD UK is the UK distributor of BYD Company Ltd which is a China-based company and a global leading-edge provider of green energy technologies. BYD UK offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses and all-electric forklift trucks. BYD are expanding its UK operations to support a growing portfolio of electric bus projects.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
1. Design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components of the bus, Vehicle fault analysis, debugging;
2. Interpret bids, regulations and product information, and specify electrical solutions for tenders and orders;
3. Technical communication with suppliers, ensure product performance, appearance and other quality requirements;
4. Being Involved in the entire design process, from conceptual model creation to production level design and detailing;
5. Inspection and assessment of the components and parts; 6. Make solution and modification plan for the problems in the trial production.
1.Bachelors/HBO Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred;
2.Strong knowledge of Automotive electrical industry;
3.Proficient in Auto CAD/ UG/Microsoft Office software;
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,a second foreign laguange is a plus;
5. Excellent organization skills and team work.
Competitive salary based on experience
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. You can submit your application by sending a CV and cover letter (in English).