Project EngineerDate:2018-10-19 End: 2018-11-30
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
About R&D department
BYD EUROPE R&D team plans the sustainable product and technology roadmap and works on developing advanced fully electric bus products series which fulfill current and future European public transportation market needs. By cooperating with European leading suppliers, R&D department continuously upgrades our design and engineering abilities for excellent product performance and quality.
In Project Engineer role you will be:
• Responsible for overall coordination and planning for European projects,
• Responsible for the communication between the R&D department and the other departments;
• Responsible for making and updating the schedule of the project and the bidding;
• Responsible for the follow-up and control of project progress, and coordinate cross-departmental resources;
• Responsible for risk identification, early warning, and assessment during vehicle development, organizing discussions, reviewing and formulating response strategies, real-time tracking, and implementation, and timely feedback on risks to resolve progress;
• Responsible for organizing project-level assessments about the 3D model, programs, and data;
• Responsible for daily administrative work in the R&D team.
• Bachelors/HBO Degree in Vehicle Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
• Excellent organization skills and teamwork.
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which stands for sustainable technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• A chance to develop new processes and grow the R&D team in Europe;
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
BYD Europe consists of various departments that support on-going and profitable business growth. Potential development opportunities within the R&D department may be Senior R&D Engineer, R&D Project Manager as well as horizontal growth within different projects and product teams.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact by e-mail email@example.com